I would like some assistance with the assignment listed below. Please review before accepting the bid. And as always, Plagiarism will be check. Thank you.
Developing a Human Resource Plan
Your organization has decided to build a new regional office in Pittsburgh, PA and you have been put in charge of building and leading a project team to set up the IT infrastructure at the new location. You know that your staff will contain a project manager (you), an enterprise architect, two systems administrators, one network administrator, one database administrator; three applications support specialists, four desktop support specialists, and four telecommunications/cabling technicians.
Develop a human resource plan for this project identifying the roles and responsibilities, skills, and reporting relationship of each identified staff member. Using the organizational chart template found in Microsoft Excel, create an organizational chart for your staff.
The organizational chart
- Must be completed in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be copied and pasted or embedded in the final MS Word document.
- Must represent the following staff members and their reporting relationships:
- Project Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Systems Administrator (x2)
- Network Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Applications Support Specialist (x3)
- Desktop Support Specialists (x4)
- Telecommunications/Cabling Technicians (x4)
- (Note: There are many acceptable versions of the organization chart. Your chart needs only to be logical and clearly communicate the reporting relationships.)
- Provide a two or three sentence description for each of the staff members’ roles and responsibilities, and basic required skills.
- Must be 300 words in length (not including title and reference pages or the organization chart) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use contextual (Level One) headings to organize your paper and your thoughts.
- Must use at least one scholarly or professional source to support the roles, responsibilities, and skills section.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.