- You should review peer-reviewed journal articles, professional websites and books related to the variables in your chosen research question.
- You should review a minimum of 6 scholarly sources. No more than two of your articles may be taken from an Internet resource (e.g. website). Peer-reviewed journal articles and books do not count as Internet resources, even if you retrieve them using the Internet.
- Your literature review should be 3-5 pages (at least 800 words; double spaced, not including the title page and references page).
- It should also follow the American Psychological Association (APA) format.
- Be sure to appropriately cite all other researchers’ materials in your review.
- A references page should also be included with your literature review.