8 ARCHEOLOGY QUESTIONS
1) What is status? How can status be determined archaeologically?
2) How do archaeologists define household? Community?
3) What kinds of material evidence (e.g., microdebris, architectural analysis, etc.) and methods do archaeologists use to study social organization, at the household level?
4) How has archaeology contributed to our understanding of Native persistence in Colonial California?
5) How do archaeologists define religion? How is religion different from “cosmology” or “ideology”?
6) What is ideology, and what aspect of ideology is most clearly reflected in the archaeological record?
7) What are some of the potentials and limitations involved with attempting an “archaeology of the mind”?
8) How did the emergence of the Georgian Order in the colonial Americas change how people structured and were structured by their material surroundings and daily experiences in these surroundings?