Many organizations have discovered that going beyond base pay to reward and recognize employees can have a significant impact on motivation, productivity, morale, teamwork, and organizational success. There are several types of rewards and recognition strategies: those that incentivize individuals, those that incentivize teams of employees, and those that incentivize the organization as a whole.
You have been asked to develop rewards and recognition incentives for your organization and then create a brochure that presents an overview of these offerings for the employees. You may choose a specific organization or create a hypothetical organization for this assignment. In your brochure, the following components can be considered:
- The purpose behind employee rewards and recognition.
- How incentives are connected to organizational goals.
- Targets groups for the rewards and recognition (i.e., individuals, teams, or all employees).
- Differing types of rewards and recognition options for the target groups.
- Create a 3-5 page brochure, or about 1500 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required. Use graphics in your brochure to enhance the visual appeal to your audience.
- Your brochure must be properly cited according to APA
- Include a formal reference page. This is an individual paper, however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references.