Each student will be responsible for completing 3 annotated bibliography assignments throughout the semester. For each assignment, you are required to read two articles and complete an annotated bibliography for each article (scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles). See syllabus for example.
- You are to research two peer-reviewed articles from the CU Library. You can find the directions to accessing the library at the top of our Moodle page. Your AB’s should be 1⁄2 to 3⁄4 pages long. It should be double-spaced, and you are to use Times new Roman 12 font.
For your AB, you must have:
- Your name, date, course, and AB number at the top (see example)
- APA Reference before the information (see example)
Annotated bibliographies must be written in manner, in which, they are understandable. You must describe all-important data such as:
- The participants
- The reason the study was conducted
- What research design was used (surveys, interviews, case study, etc.)
- Which research analysis was used (MANOVA, ANOVA, Kruskal Wallace, etc.)
- The results of the study along with any conclusions of the author(s)
Your study must include all of these (if applicable). Your AB MAY NOT be copied and pasted directly from the source. There MUST NOT be any form of plagiarism in your annotated bibliography (or any other assignment). You are required to write this assignment in your own words. You should pick the topic for your AB from the objectives listed at the beginning of each week’s module or from the syllabus.