Assume you were at a campus networking event and met someone who works at a company where you would like to work.
Write a one page paper describing
- What you would say to him/her to try to learn about potential opportunities within the company?
- If he/she said nothing was available, what would you say to be able to contact her at a later time?
Formatting Requirements (worth 10% of the grade):
- Minimum 200 words
- Use MLA formatting: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/mla_style/mla_formatting_and_style_guide/mla_sample_paper.html (Links to an external site.)
- Double spaced, 12pt Times New Roman
LICENSES AND ATTRIBUTIONSCC LICENSED CONTENT, SHARED PREVIOUSLY
- An Introduction to Organizational Behavior. Authored by: Anonymous. Provided by: Anonymous. Located at: http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/powerful-selling/ (Links to an external site.) License: CC BY-NC-SA: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike