Thinking, defining and creating are all about innovation, according to Guy Kawasaki, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, advisor to Google, and former Apple executive. Innovation involves the process of introducing new, achievable and functional ideas and is often the process that leads to new inventions in products, services and processes. Most successful entrepreneurs have achieved innovation.
Share your thoughts on some of the questions below. Research is not required, but if you represent the thoughts, ideas, words, or images of others, be sure to give credit and cite your sources by indicating the author, date, title, and website link where this information was found.
Have fun with this Discussion! Feel free to discuss your ideas with other students and use meaningful observations to corroborate your point of view such as personal or professional experience. This discussion board will remain open through Sunday night for you to interact with classmates.
Watch the video of Guy Kawasaki, The Art of Innovation
After watching the video share your thoughts about some of the following:
- What surprised you about the video? Why?
- What did you find most interesting?
- Which of the ten steps to innovation did you find the most helpful? Why?
- What takeaways from the video do you think will help you in your career?
- How do you think innovation plays a role in entrepreneurship