Module 1 – SLP
POLICYMAKING IN THE GOVERNMENT AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR
- Explain the difference between regulatory health policies and allocative health policies.
- What are determinants of health? How are they related to the determinants of health policy?
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 3 pages.
- Support your paper with a minimum of 3 reliable sources. The course textbook counts as one, and at least one of the others should be a peer-reviewed article. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- Please use the following resource for evaluating information found on the internet: https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.