This is a comprehensive Capstone Case Study on Star Bucks. The aim of this assignment is to provide students the opportunity to perform a thorough case analysis. . The case analysis should include the following elements:
- What is the primary problem in the case? Secondary problems? What are the ramifications of these problems in the long run? Short run? Include quantitative and qualitative analysis in your response.
- Based on the problem identified, develop a 5-year strategic plan for the company. This plan should include:
1. Clear vision, mission statement and core values
2. SMART objectives to solve the problem
3. Corresponding strategies for the objectives identified
4. Implementation plan
5. Key Performance Indicators to monitor progress
- Conclude the paper with a summary of the major points.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 7 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page. Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism.
• Follow APA 6 guidelines.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at least 3 scholarly journal articles and at least 5 peer-reviewed articles to support your positions, claims, and observations.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.