- Continue your work to support the planning and implementation of the new Service Department for Appliance Warehouse. Incorporate content and feedback from your previous assignments.
In MindTap, review the Appliance Warehouse Case, and do the following:
- Read the Before You Begin Message and the Module 12 Appliance Warehouse Webmail Client Emails. Read the messages to help determine the tasks you must complete.
- Review and analyze the weekly Appliance Warehouse case study content and resources.
- Create a 3- to 4-page document (to submit in Blackboard) that includes the following:
- Summary: Explain your overall approach to analyzing and addressing the needs of the new Appliance Warehouse Service Department. How did you ensure you met the implementation, integration, and maintenance needs of the new Appliance Warehouse Service Department business case?
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS): Design a WBS for the project of planning and implementing the new Service Department. Identify each task needed in order to implement the new Services Department. Include duration times. Refer to the Week 2 Discussion.
- System Maintenance Plan: Include measures to implement corrective, adaptive, perfective, and preventive maintenance. Include recommendation to maintain the system either using in-house resources or to outsources it. Include pros and cons of both maintenance types.
- Security Risks: Identify and explain potential security risks for the Service Department business case. Consider physical, network,application, file, user, and procedural types of security risks. Include the backup system method to be used.
- Submit your document.