1. Complete an investigation of the economic indicators of the countries you have chosen. This will allow you to analyze whether one is a viable location for your company.
- Economic indicators should include at a minimum:
- consumer price index
- industrial production
- gross domestic product
- broadband internet penetration
- retail sales
- availability of resources both human and natural resources
- Add this to your table for use in your infographics and to help you make your decision about new markets.
2. Investigate exchange rates and international market exchange.
Work through the( Khan Academy tutorials)