Course name: Management Information Systems
Write a critical evaluation of your learning outcome. In your response, consider:
1. Consider the content of this class as they relate to information management/IT and managerial decision making.
2. Base on the course content, discuss new skills you acquired from this class? How relevant are the new skills to your current and/or future profession?
3. How would you apply your new knowledge?
(Students must use academically reviewed articles only). Wikipedia and other internet articles will not be accepted. Professor will check the originality of all posts with Turnitin plagiarism checker).
Use full APA throughout (use in-text citations and an APA reference list). Post your responses in the body of the discussion area.
The post should be in 400 or more word limits in APA format with citations and references. The format of the document should be in below-attached document assignment (please refer the attached document)
I have to reply to the other 2 students in the below format:(please see the attachment of my classmate’s replies)
Replies to the classmates’ posts 150 words minimum. In your response to your classmates, consider comparing your articles to those of your classmates. Research from academic articles must be included in your responses to classmate’s posts.
Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.