Evaluating Organizational Change
This Assignment provides an overview of how to evaluate evidence-based practice quality improvement in a practice change.
- Introduce an overview of a healthcare system practice guideline, preferably where you work or have worked.
- Discuss how different professionals in the healthcare system (Nurses, Pharmacists, Technicians, Nurse Educators, CFO, etc.) are held to this guideline.
- Identify the research/reference used by the system to adopt the guideline.
- Define the evidence used to define the guideline.
- Determine the level of evidence used in the EBP identified.
- Provide an opinion on how well this guideline is followed by professionals in the system.
- Conclude with a concise overview of the guideline and the discussion in the paper.
- Write the paper in 8–10 pages, using APA format.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
- use APA 6th edition format
How to Submit:
Submit your Assignment to the unit Dropbox by 11:59 pm ET on Sunday of the unit.
When you are ready to submit your Assignment, submit to the unit Dropbox. Make sure to save a copy of your work and be sure to confirm that your file uploaded correctly.
During this course, you must complete a mandatory clinical process training. This training will provide important information that you will need to prepare for your clinical experience. You must complete the training and submit a screenshot of your completion to the course dropbox. If you do not complete the training, you will not be permitted to register for any clinical course and you will receive a “0” for the week 10 assignment, regardless of what is submitted for “Part A”. The link to the training can be found in course announcements.