So far, you have chosen a topic and located resources for your Expository Essay. Continue developing your essay by developing a mapped thesis statement and creating an outline.
- Review the media piece “The Writing Process” to help you develop your thesis statement and create your essay outline.
- Use the attached template “Expository Essay Outline” to create your outline.
- Incorporate any feedback you received on your thesis statement in the discussion this week.
- Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed resources to support your subtopics. (one resource per supporting paragraph).
- Avoid using quotes in your outline. Instead, paraphrase your information.