- Create the Final Strategic Plan. The Final Strategic Plan contains the elements of all the previous weeks’ components and incorporates instructor feedback. The strategic recommendations will be evaluated and the best options chosen for recommendation. The final strategic plan should contain:
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (350 to 700 words)
- Company Background
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Value Statement
- Environmental Scan
- Internal and External Environmental Analysis
- Strategic Recommendation
- Implementation Plan
- Organizational Change Management Strategies
- Risk Management Plan
- Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with visuals and speaker notes to present the strategic plan, summarizing all relevant elements from previous weeks. The objective is to sell the strategic plan to investors or company directors.
Format the assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit
- Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.