Implementing a Health Program
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, identify a health program in your community.
Utilizing resources such as interviews of key staff and web searches, compile your observations about the program into a 5- to 8-slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint. Your presentation must include the following:
- The name of the program, where it is located (community health center, local health department, healthcare organization), and a detailed description of the program.
- A detailed explanation of the characteristics of the population that the program serves.
- An analysis of the reasons for implementing the program in this particular locality and population.
- Suggestions for improving the program in the community. Include your own suggestions as well as suggestions received from your interactions with staff members of the program.
- Name your presentation SU_PHE4055_W1_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.ppt.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
- Submit your presentation to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.