access_timeAugust 27, 2020
perm_identity Posted by Alex Tutor
folder_open Solved Questions
Your team will be working together to understand the skills needed to enter into a role as a Network Administrator, Cyber Security Specialist and Database Administrator.
- Locate an entry level or 2 years of less experience job for each of the following: Network (or System) Administrator, Cyber Security Specialist and Database Administrator.
- Each team member will provide the team a copy of their resume as it should look at the point of graduation. Include the skills you will learn in classes.
- Identify the skill gaps (i.e. years of usage, experience level, skills, technologies, workplace skills, communication skills, etc.) for each team member.
- Identify how the gap should be addressed by each team member before completing the program or post graduation. Include time goals to meet the requirements.
- Presentation Includes:
- Present the results of your analysis in a PowerPoint presentation.
- 3 job descriptions, location in the Puget Sound, required skills, desired skills, and research the pay range proposed by the employer
- Skills, certification, level of education, etc. gap analysis for each role for each team member.