Johnston Smith, Associate Director of Sales as Pasedena HVAC Manufacturer, has asked you to calculate the cost of running HVAC units in summer and provide a report.
For this assignment, you will need the following files:
New blank Access database
You will save your files as:
- Open the HVAC_Cooling Excel file, and save the file as Lastname_Firstname_HVAC_Cooling.
- Insert the your name in the footer.
- In the worksheet, insert an Excel table with a header row.
- Add a calculated column that calculates the cost of cooling using $0.00124 per Cooling BTU formatted with the Accounting Number Format.
- Filter the data to display only one Heating BTU number of your choice.
- Apply Best Fit to all columns.
- Center the worksheet horizontally on a landscape page.
- In Access, create a new database and save it as Lastname_Firstname_Cooling_Costs
- Import your Lastname_Firstname_HVAC_Cooling Excel file.
- In the table, filter the data to show only data for the Cooling BTU greater than 60,000 and the Power unit of your choice.
- Create a report based on your results.
- Delete the four measurement fields following the Heating BTU field, and be sure the title fits on one line.