1) Minimum 3 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Life Span
Topic: Common Respiratory Complaints
A 75-year-old man with a history of hypertension, diabetes, environmental allergies, and colon polyps presents to the office with a complaint of persistent dry hacking cough that does not improve with over-the-counter treatment with antitussives and allergy medications. The man reports that he has had the cough for three months and is tired of the coughing spells he experiences. His medical history reveals that he started taking lisinopril six months before this appointment, has taken an over-the-counter allergy medication for several years, had his last colon polyps removed six years ago, and his blood pressure today is 145/70. Other medications include metformin XR 500 mg daily, aspirin 81 mg once daily, and loratadine 10 mg daily. The physical exam is negative for any issues other than his mild neuropathy from long-term diabetes. The cough is noted to be dry and hacking as the patient has described. The man is not in acute distress.
1.Using OLDCARTS, what questions would have been asked as part of the medical history?
2. What physical aspects would have been completed as part of the physical exam and why? Include the diagnostics that you would order and rationale.
3. Based on the medical history and physical exam, what is the most likely cause of his cough?
4. What other possible diagnoses should be considered and why?
5. Are there any other tests that should be completed before producing a diagnosis? Why or why not?
6. What is the treatment for this patient, including education?
Part 2: Women Health
Explore federal agencies that are concerned with women’s health.
1. Which ones may be of benefit to vulnerable populations?
2. Explore and describe nonprofit agencies that are concerned with women’s health.
3. Share resources aimed at benefitting women in your state or area (Florida).
0 0 Admin Admin2022-04-11 08:44:182022-04-11 08:44:18Life Span And Women Health