I have updated our group conference to be a discussion. Please note that instead of a 20 point group conference, that our discussion will be worth 10 points instead.
For this discussion regarding worker protection, please discuss:
- the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic has been and continues to be a health issue in the workplace. Please research how organizations have responded to this health issue. Please utilize a scholarly source you found when sharing your information.
- the workplace security concerns, select one of the workplace security concerns, then research how organizations are mitigating these concerns. Please utilize a scholarly source you found when sharing your information.
- the nature and importance of a disaster plan for organizational assessment, human impact planning, and disaster training.
Discussion Board Directions:
- You will not be able to view your classmate’s posts until you post.
- Your initial post should be 2-3 paragraphs in length.
- Your initial post is due by Thursday. This allows you and your classmates time to read and reply.
- Make sure to demonstrate critical thinking and analysis by using research and personal work experiences.
- For full credit, you are required to respond to a minimum of two classmates. Please begin your reply by addressing the student by name. Your responses must be completed by Sunday at midnight.
- Please refer to the rubric for the grading requireme