Synthesis One-Pager: Given the topics, discussions, conferences, etc. throughout the course; identify what issues are important in human resources. This is different from a one-page written paper. It requires creative thinking and synthesis.
Directions: Create a One-Pager to synthesize our learning on issues in human resources. Your one-pager must have the following components
- Give your one-pager a title – Put the title at the top of your one-pager. Be sure that it stands out reflects the essence of your page
- Present at least 2 visual images.
- Include 2 quotes from class readings or resources.
- Write 2 quotes from 2 other separate sources that connect with the concepts of your one-pager (these quotes can be from any 2 sources such as other readings or material from other classes, news, movies, the web, data bases, your own experiences, or real life. Include the sources of the quotes.
- Include 2 original statements from you (discussion posts, conferences, etc.) in green font.
- Include 2 questions from you in red font (your questions can be rhetorical, factual, convergent, divergent, or evaluative).
- Include 2 or more paraphrased quotes related to issues in human resources management spoken by members of our class during discussions or conferences (include source).
- We can attach our one-pager when we reply to the discussion thread.
For full credit, you are required to review and respond to a minimum of two classmates. Your one-pager needs to be posted by Wednesday at midnight. Your responses can be in written format. Please begin your reply by addressing the student by name. Your responses must be completed by Friday at midnight.
- One-Pager: 30 Points
- Response to classmates: 10 Points
– We can utilize Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, or feel free to be creative with other digital software that can be uploaded.