Please Read Instructions and Use the Attach Template
Assignment 1: Sections 1 & 2 of Proposal
- Develop a strategic business solution for an existing organization based on identified challenges, opportunities, or needs.
- Conduct an internal and external analysis that supports your strategic business solution.
This video is an overview and purpose of the assignment, discusses how to identify your audience, and tips for how to approach completing the assignment as a group
- Download and review the Strategic Business Proposal Template, proposal examples, and assignment checklist.
- Business proposals are created for executive review and should be concise, clear and to the point. Complete Sections 1 & 2 of the template, noting that the completed proposal should be a maximum of 20 pages, not including the cover page, table of contents, references, and appendices.
- Research for a minimum of one hour using the Full Sail Library resources to support your claims, assumptions, and evaluations. This may include online databases such as Lexis Nexis and EBSCO Host.
The entire assignment template submitted with Sections 1 & 2 and all checklist items complete. Only one team member should submit the final version of the assignment.
Below is the assignment template and checklist as well as examples to review. Please note that these examples are not necessarily perfect, but good representations of the results we are looking for from the team’s efforts and quality of work.