NR632 Week 6 BA
access_timeAugust 23, 2020
perm_identity Posted by Alex Tutor
folder_open Solved Questions
- For your scholarly/narrative section write a 1-2 page paper addressing the following scenario: You are told that you are being moved from your current project to a new assignment and you have one week to transfer your work to a new PM.
- What will be important to do in this final week to pass your project onto a new PM or team?
- What qualities would you look for in a new PM for your project?
- What have you built into your project to ensure that the project will achieve the practice change you proposed?
- Although this is a theoretical scenario, it is expected that your writing is evidence-based as demonstrated by inclusion of scholarly sources to support your thoughts.
- Attach your completed lessons learned and project completion templates to your scholarly section as appendices.
- Complete the completion document and lessons learned form.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing and APA format as expressed in the most current APA edition.
Preparing the Paper:
- Verify your project’s milestones, and finish the completion document and lessons learned form.
- Ideas and information from professional sources must be cited correctly using the most current APA edition.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing.
NR632 W6 Completion Document & Lessons Learned Rubric