Variables in a Research Study and Data Collection
Select one of the articles listed below to review.
- Course Content Related to Chronic Wounds in Nursing Degree Programs in Spain
- Health Empowerment among Immigrant Women in Transnational Marriages in Taiwan
Post your initial response to the article, addressing the following criteria:
- Read the process for data collection employed in the study.
- Identify the method used in the study.
- Provide a list of the tasks performed as part of data collection in the study, add comments as needed.
- Draw conclusions about the data collection process.
- Enter your responses in the organizer.