1) Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg along with other fellow Harvard College students . As of the end of 2018, the number of Facebook employees reached 35,587 full-time staff. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Amazon, Apple, and Google.
2) How do Facebook’s internal management training programs integrate the traits and stated goals on the Careers page into specific and tangible construction of employee capabilities? (refer attachments and incorporate the points from attachments and elaborate)
3) How does the internal training prepare Facebook employees of all types to “move fast and break things”? (refer attachments and incorporate the points from attachments and elaborate)
4) Your analysis should be 500 words or more (need to refer latest facebook 2020 analysis on web)
5) Incorporate a minimum of at least one course (Thompson text) and one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your paper. All written assignments must include a coverage page, introductory and concluding paragraphs, reference page, be double-spaced, and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines and full URL from where the references have been retrieved