Persuasive Speach Part II
access_timeAugust 26, 2020
perm_identity Posted by Alex Tutor
folder_open Solved Questions
- Review the video of the persuasive speech that you delivered in Unit 3 as well as the feedback that you have received.
- Take notes as you review the video and the feedback, considering edits that you should make to your speech.
- Based on your notes, revise your speech, adjusting the content, language, and approach to delivery as needed.
- Think of an effective way to incorporate at least one visual aid that will be relevant to your purpose and message and will enhance your speech.
- Create a new set of notes or bullet points that you can refer to while filming your speech.
- Practice presenting your speech, focusing on your voice, your nonverbal communication, and your use of one or more visual aids. Aim for a speech 3-5 minutes in length.
- Before filming, review the rubric to ensure that you understand how you will be evaluated.
- Film yourself presenting the speech. Be sure that you can be easily seen and heard, and direct your speech to the camera.
- Review your video, be sure that you can be easily seen and heard, and that you have directed your speech to the camera. Refilm as needed.
- Review the checklist and requirements to ensure that your Touchstone is complete.
- Upload your video using the blue button at the top of this page.