0 0 Admin Admin2022-04-11 12:58:182022-04-11 12:58:18Professional Development Plan
- Introduction – A brief introductory paragraph that clearly states the purpose of the paper.
- Area of focus – A description of your specific area of focus in nursing education, the position that you wish to obtain, and the educator competencies that you will need as an MSN-prepared nurse.
- Professional Goals – A statement of your specific professional goals (a minimum of three) and discussion of their relationship to your nurse educator philosophy.
- Influences – A brief description of any additional forces (social, economic, political, institutional) that may influence your nursing education role.
- Analysis – An analysis of how you will carry out scholarship activities as an MSN-prepared nurse and a specific plan for scholarship based on a model.
- Leadership Role – A discussion of specific ways (a minimum of two) that you will develop a leadership role in the area of focus you have chosen.
- Development Plan – Specific plans for professional growth and any additional education, certifications, or training to be acquired.
- Reflection – A reflection in a concluding paragraph on your abilities to meet goals and achieve your professional development plan and ethical practice.