Public Administrators And The Media
access_timeAugust 26, 2020
perm_identity Posted by Alex Tutor
folder_open Solved Questions
Locate a current events or news article via the Internet, detailing a public agency’s attempt to ensure public involvement. Examples could include the purchase of a large-scale item or real property, the hiring of additional officers, the building of new police station, or the purchase of tasers for all officers.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper which includes the following:
- Describe the issue.
- What attempts by the agency were made to incorporate public involvement?
- Who from the public agency was involved with the project?
- Over what time frame did this occur?
- What barriers existed if any?
- Any overall success or failure documented in the article.
- Describe whether or not you agree with the agency and their approach.
- Whether or not social media played a role in the involvement.
- If you were the head of a public agency how formal would you have your public information personnel be?
- Is there room for information communication in government?
- When is the Internet and social media involvement a concern?
Cite at least one source other than the textbook.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.