Use the attached document to create draft. 5-6 pages.
For this unit, collect your drafts, research, writing plan, and outlines. Then, craft a 5–6 page draft of your text for submission. Consider this draft another stage of the writing process; it is not yet a polished draft.
In your draft you should:
- Provide necessary context in the introduction to transition the reader into the thesis.
- Include support literature that effectively leads into your topic argument.
- Articulate a thesis that describes a gap or niche in the literature that your argument can fill.
- Support the main points of the paper with evidence.
- Completely present your paper’s argument so your peer reviewer can give you useful feedback on your draft.