REVERSE LOGISTICS REVENUE
Research a health care organization or network that spans several states with in the United States (United Healthcare, Vanguard, Banner Health, etc.). Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the health care needs of citizens in the next decade.
Prepare a 1,000-1,250 word paper that presents your assessment and proposes a strategic plan to ensure readiness. Include the following:
1. Describe the health care organization or network.
2. Describe the organization’s overall readiness based on your findings.
3. Prepare a strategic plan to address issues pertaining to network growth, nurse staffing, resource management, and patient satisfaction.
4. Identify any current or potential issues within the organizational culture and discuss how these issues may affect aspects of the strategic plan.
5. Propose a theory or model that could be used to support implementation of the strategic plan for this organization. Explain why this theory or model is best.
Health care organization or network is clearly and accurately described.
Assessment of overall organizational readiness is described in detail. Degree of organizational readiness is established. Strong evidence and rationale support the assessment.
The strategic plan is well developed. Network growth, nurse staffing, resource management, and patient satisfaction are addressed in detail. The plan is supported with strong evidence and rationale.
Current or potential issues in the organizational culture are clearly identified. The potential impact of these on the strategic plan is thoroughly described and supported with evidence and rationale.
Theory or model to support strategic plan implementation is proposed. The theory or model demonstrates strong support for implementation of the strategic plan for the organization. Compelling rationale supports why the theory or model is the best choice.