Security Overview Presentation
access_timeAugust 23, 2020
perm_identity Posted by Alex Tutor
folder_open Solved Questions
- In your first meeting, you will have to present a security overview presentation.
Create a 10- to 12-slide, multimedia-rich presentation in which you provide:
- A definition of cybersecurity and further explain how cybersecurity differs from enterprise security
- A timeline of cyber milestones, including graphics and a brief explanation of the milestone
- An explanation of why knowing cyber milestones is important for improving security for the organization’s current and future environment
- A chart presenting 4 strategies that could be used to determine the organization’s current security environment, the impact of the strategy, and resources (personnel, finances, etc.)
- Your presentation should also include:
- Speaker notes
- At least 2 references to support the presented facts/etc. Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
- Note: “Multimedia-rich” presentation typically means including several of the following: appropriate charts, graphics, video or audio samples, or images