1. Quality Improvement Problem – (Increased Risk for Falls in patients in their own homes) be sure to describe as a problem rather than a goal or activity.
2. Data to Support the Problem – be sure to include data specific to your facility. It is fine to add data from scholarly information, but it is essential to identify the data indicating it is a problem in Patients living in their own homes
3. Evidence – be sure to include a summary of the evidence found.
4. Quality Improvement Plan – be sure to provide project steps aligned with the steps in the Quality Improvement model. It is not sufficient to simply list and explain the Model steps.
5. Resources – describe the resources needed and why they are needed to accomplish the project. It is not sufficient to simply state staffing is needed.