Option #2: Types of Change
Module 3 introduced the following types of change: first-order, second-order, transformational, downsizing, technological, and mergers and acquisitions. Select one of these types of change and locate a scholarly research article about it from the CSU-Global library (Links to an external site.). Prepare a 6-slide PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- Slide 1: Title slide with the title of the article, your name, CSU-Global, and the date.
- Slide 2: The title of the article, the type of change being addressed, and the purpose or problem that the study addressed.
- Slide 3: How the study was conducted, the number of organizations or people involved in the study, how data was collected and analyzed, and other related details.
- Slide 4: The findings and implications of the study.
- Slide 5: Your reflections regarding what you learned.
- Slide 6: A full APA citation for the article with URL.
The length and formatting requirements are as follows:
- Your presentation should contain 6 slides, as indicated above.
- List bulleted points rather than using entire sentences.
- The font size should be no smaller than 20 point.
- Format your presentation according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
Throughout this course, be sure to use the Business Management & Administration Research Guide (Links to an external site.) in the CSU-Global library. Here you can:
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Use the sample PowerPoint presentation as a model.
- Access writing and citing help.
Review the Critical Thinking Assignment rubric in the Module 3 folder for details regarding grading standards.