What Information Did You Gain As A Result Of This Interview? Wh
access_timeAugust 23, 2020
perm_identity Posted by Alex Tutor
folder_open Solved Questions
- What information did you gain as a result of this interview?
- What information might be missing?
- How does the information you have gathered inform your professional role?
- Did this interview change your perspective on military culture? If so, how?
- Did you learn anything about yourself through this interview? What misconceptions did you discover? What stood out for you in terms of military culture? Provide specific examples.
- What skills or sensitivities do you think you might need to expand upon? Why are these skills or sensitivities especially relevant to your work with military personnel and their families?
- What is your experience with military culture?
- What do you believe are the strengths and limitations of the culture?
- How has the military culture informed your identity, if at all?
- What do you think helping professionals who want to work with military personnel should know about military culture?
- What do you suggest as ways for helping professionals to advocate for and provide support to military personnel and their families?