- About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments will be graded with a rubric (that matches the assignment objectives below) that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements. You will also receive the normal feedback from your instructor.
Develop a 10-15 PowerPoint presentation strategic implementation plan in which you include the following:
- Create an implementation plan including:
- Functional tactics
- Action items
- Milestones and deadlines
- Tasks and task ownership
- Resource allocation
- Recommend any organizational change management strategies that may enhance successful implementation.
- Develop key success factors, budget, and forecasted financials, including a break-even chart.
- Create a risk management plan including contingency plans for the identified risks.
- Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.